Welcome to this beautiful property located on the west end of Ramona. Enjoy the tranquil country living from this 2.38 acre with absolutely stunning panoramic views and beautifully landscaped front yard.
When you enter the property you will be greeted by fruit trees and a lush green garden. There are two separated drive ways, one will take you to the west side of the property where the two car garage is, and the other one will take you to the east side where the work shop and shed are. There is lots of room for toys and parking.
When you enter the house, you will notice the abundance of natural light and the open floor plan is perfect for entertaining. The formal living room features a brick fireplace perfect for family game night or a romantic retreat. When dinner is ready, the spacious formal dining room is perfect for large gatherings and the double doors leading to the patio-dining area, make for the ultimate indoor/outdoor living experience.
The kitchen features granite countertops, top-of-the-line appliances, cherry cabinets, a walk-in pantry and a cozy breakfast nook. There’s also an oversized laundry room. The jacuzzi and the pool are perfect for relaxing. The fire pit area is perfect for enjoying the sunsets.
The master room is spacious and offers wonderful views of the city. The master bathroom has double vanities, granite counter tops and a walk-in shower. The two additional bedrooms are generous in space and share a full bathroom with double sinks and granite counter tops.
Enjoy all that Ramona has to offer including local wineries, hiking, biking, wilderness that surrounds the community perfect for the nature lovers.
This house is the perfect place to call YOUR HOME!
*****SUPPLEMENTARY AMENITIES Include: Workshop is 2000sqft with 12′ high x 16′ wide electric bay door includes 200amp service with 120/230 single phase, LED lighting, welder outlets every 20 ft and convenience outlets every 10ft. Tuff Shed is 120sqft with 20A 120 volt electricity, has a work bench, is insulated and has a wall A/C.
***6 kW Solar is paid, property is on septic, jacuzzi, and swimming pool with slide and waterfall are heated by 250 gallon propane tank.
The new Flooring and new carpet was installed in September 2022.
Date Added: 9/15/22 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 9/30/22 at 11:13 pm
- GeneralBrick Walls, Ceiling Fan(s), Granite Counters, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Storage, Track Lighting, All Bedrooms Down
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Dishwasher, Electric Cooktop, Electric Water Heater, Disposal, Refrigerator, Range Hood
- LaundryWasher Hookup, Electric Dryer Hookup, Laundry Room
- FlooringCarpet, Tile
- A/Ctrue, Central Air, Heat Pump
- Heatingtrue, Central, Heat Pump
- FireplaceLiving Room, Wood Burning, Fireplace
- Disability FeatureSafe Emergency Egress from Home
- Eco/Green FeatureSolar
- Half Baths1
- GeneralAwning(s), Shed(s), Storage, Workshop, Heated, In Ground, Private
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Pebble, Private
- ParkingAsphalt, Direct Access, Door- Single, Driveway, Driveway Up Slope From Street, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Paved, RV Garage, RV Access/ Parking, Garage Faces Side, Parking spaces: 2
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- GeneralAsphalt, Brick, Drywall, Glass, Concrete, Stone, Wood Siding, 1, Slab
- Road/AccessCity Street
- HOA Amenities1100.0, Annually
- ZoningA70, 2784012900
- ViewMountain(s), Rocks, Valley, Trees/ Woods, View
- FencingChain Link, Wood
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Propane, Phone Connected, Water Connected, Electricity - On Property, Photovoltaics Seller Owned
- SewerUnknown Sewer
- SourceCRMLS, CRMLS
- ExclusionsStained Glass Windows Negotiable.
- DistrictRamona City Unified School District
- Marinade On Main (5.09 mi)722 reviews
- Stony Mountain Bar & Grill (0.46 mi)13 reviews
- Swagyu Burger & Chop Shop Poway (5.12 mi)46 reviews
- Main Street Coffee (5.28 mi)12 reviews
- The Kings Craft Coffee (5.12 mi)385 reviews
- Idego Coffee Roasters (6.86 mi)38 reviews
- Albertsons (4.42 mi)37 reviews
- Stater Bros. Markets (4.2 mi)52 reviews
- Ramona Family Naturals (5.37 mi)204 reviews